NRC Taxis have been providing taxi services to the people of Dublin for over 58 years and we have an established reputation as a leading supplier of taxi services to the corporate market.
Our clients include government bodies, large financial institutions, multi nationals, SME businesses across a range of industries including hotels, media, medical, pharmaceutical, professional and retail businesses.
- The latest in-car technology with full traceability using GPS in our vehicles
- In-car chip and pin machines in all vehicles
- Online booking facility offering a range of payment facilities
- Monthly reports with full details of customer usage
- NRC Smartphone booking App for easy booking
- Fully trained and experienced staff in our call centre which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Fully licensed, knowledgeable and uniformed drivers
State of the art Dispatch System
- NRC have invested €1.8million on our Call Centre on James’ Street which is the most sophisticated in Ireland
- At NRC we pride ourselves on being thought leaders in the taxi industry. We have invested time and time again in the most up-to-date equipment and have the best trained staff and most knowledgeable drivers available.
- We constantly seek ways of improving services to our clients. We have invested €1.2million in MT Data which is the very latest dispatch system. This allows us and our customers full traceability from when one calls our 24/7 operational call centre or books online at nrc.ie.
- The booking facilities are real time allowing you full traceability on all calls.
- We believe this investment in both the system and training leads us to be the best taxi provider in Dublin.
Comprehensive range of booking options
You can book NRC Corporate Taxis through a range of methods:
- Call our exclusive corporate line 01 4544070
- Log on to www.nrc.ie to use our on-line booking facility
- Download the NRC Taxi App for Business which is up and running and ready for companies to download from the ITunes and Android stores. You only need to enter your account code should you need to book your Taxi on account.
When booking a corporate taxi with NRC you have a number of options:
- Pay by credit card using our in-car chip and pin machines and we will issue you with a receipt.
- Sign up for our Corporate Card facility where we will issue you with a number which can be quoted when booking and we will issue you with a detailed statement at the end of the month.
Outstanding Customer Service
- Our customer care ethos runs throughout the whole company, from the call centre to the drivers, right through to the administrative staff. Our philosophy is to be courteous, reliable and efficient at all times.
- We only employ top class drivers – of the highest professional calibre; fully uniformed; reliable; courteous and efficient.
- All of our drivers have the relevant PSV clearance from An Garda Siochana and conform to all requirements as laid down by the Taxi Regulator. Our drivers must prove their competence in the English language and regular briefings and meetings are also held to keep them up to date on any issues.
Range of Vehicles
We have in excess of 700 vehicles including –
- Ireland’s first electric taxis
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles
- Saloon Cars
- People Carriers (5-6 Seaters)
- Executive Style Cars
Wide choice of payment methods
We can tailor a payment plan to suit your company needs- whatever method is convenient to you. Our payment options include:
- Invoicing – monthly fortnightly or weekly
- Credit cards – all major cards accepted
- Direct Debit
- Electronic Transfer
- Company Cheque
NRC are also the only taxi service with secure in car chip n pin service.
Our Corporate Account Manager Jason Fitzpatrick will be happy to discuss your specific payment requirements.
With our unrivalled fleet, our superior technology and our “always open” philosophy NRC has an enviable capacity to not only meet clients’ current needs but also the capacity to meet any clients expanding requirements now or in the future.
Whatever your requirements for a corporate taxi service NRC can tailor a package for your company. Contact Jason Fitzpatrick Corporate Account Manager on 01 4544070 email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.