Business meetings are an important part of how many businesses operate from sales meeting to customer service meetings and conferences the list is endless. The first step in impressing a prospective or existing customer is being on time for your meeting.
A reliable business taxi partner is vital in ensuring that your staff are on time for business meetings across Dublin. Your staff can concentrate on planning for the business meeting leaving the driving to your reliable business partner NRC Taxis.
NRC has an established reputation as a leading supplier of taxi services to the corporate market. Our clients include government bodies, large financial institutions, multi nationals and SME businesses.
So what can NRC offer your business?
- The latest in-car technology with full traceability using GPS in our vehicles
- In-car chip and pin machines in all vehicles
- Transparent and flexible invoicing options including itemised and departmental invoicing
- Fully trained and experienced staff in our call centre which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Fully licensed, knowledgeable and uniformed drivers.
- Dedicated driver – we can allocate a dedicated driver for you based on your requirements
- Dedicated NRC Account Manager who is available to answer all your queries and look after your special requirements
- NRC are fully licenced by the NTA and have a Dispatch Operator Licence giving you the knowledge that ALL our drivers are fully licenced.
- Don’t get caught out-use a fully licensed taxi company at all times!!!!
You can book NRC Corporate Taxis through a range of methods:
- Call our exclusive corporate line 01 4544070
- Log on to www.nrc.ie to use our on-line booking facility
- Download the NRC Taxi App for Business which is up and running and ready for companies to download from the ITunes and Android stores. You only need to enter your account code should you need to book your Taxi on account.
Why not book with us today and experience our professional and efficient service? Call Jason Fitzpatrick on 01 4544070 our Corporate Account Manager to discuss how we can best meet the needs of your business.