We’re always more than happy to answer any questions that our customers have. Here are some of the questions we are asked most often.
How are your drivers vetted?
NRC Taxis only employ top-class drivers – of the highest professional calibre; fully uniformed; reliable; courteous and efficent. All of our drivers have the relevant PSV clearance from An Garda Síochána and conform to all requirements as laid down by the Taxi Regulator.
Some of our drivers are with us over 40 years so you can be assured that our drivers are liable and have excellent driving records.
Do you have child safety seats?
We have the full range of child seats available from baby and toddler right up to booster seats for older children. When bringing the kids just ask about our range of child car seats which are available to use free of charge and our driver will have them strapped in and ready for your convenience.
Do you accept credit cards?
NRC accepts all major credit cards and all of our cars have in-car chip and pin machines for your convenience and security.
How quick do you usually respond?
Our fully trained and experienced call centre staff are ready to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also avail of our online taxi booking facility or NRC App so you control details of your booking.
You will receive text confirmation when the car is being dispatched so you will know when to expect your taxi.
You can book an taxi using the NRC Taxi App which is just as easy as other taxi apps but you have the added knowledge of booking with a reliable, local Dublin firm.
We have full tracking on all journeys from pick up point to drop off point including route taken????
Can I set up a corporate account?
Setting up as a corporate customer couldn’t be easier! To register as a Corporate Customer, click here and fill out the short application form. Alternatively contact Jason Fitzpatrick our Customer Services Manager 01 7089249 / firstname.lastname@example.org
What can NRC offer a corporate business?
NRC Taxis are committed to providing an excellent standard of service to our corporate taxi service clients. NRC’s customer care ethos runs throughout the whole company, from the call centre to the drivers, right through to the administrative staff. This has led to an enviable staff reputation for courtesy, reliability and efficiency.
So what can we provide your company?
- The latest in-car technology with full traceability using GPS in our vehicles
- In-car chip and pin machines in all vehicles
- Transparent and flexible invoicing options including itemised and departmental invoicing
- Fully trained and experienced staff in our call centre which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Fully licensed, knowledgeable and uniformed drivers.
- Dedicated driver – we can allocate a dedicated driver for you based on your requirements
- Dedicated NRC Account Manager who is available to answer all your queries and look after your special requirements
- NRC are fully licenced by the NTA and have a Dispatch Operator Licence giving you the knowledge that ALL our drivers are fully licenced.
- Don’t get caught out-use a fully licensed taxi company at all times!!!!
Should you require any further information on our services we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact Jason Fitzpatrick on 01 7089249 or Jason@nrc.ie
What types of vehicles do you have available?
The NRC Taxi fleet offer the full range of taxi cars for your trip including saloons, estates, multi-seater, Mercedes and limousines.
The NRC fleet includes 6/7/8 seater van taxis for you and your party.
Ideal for golf outings, large family trip to the airport or nights out just contact NRC to book the car that that suits your parties requirements!